Freight Consulting Customers
Trans-solutions Customer Profile
Trans-solutions can help any company seeking an experienced trusted advisor to analyze its supply chain and identify areas for cost and service improvements. Primarily, we support three distinct customer groups:
- Resource-constrained manufacturers and retailers. Often these companies have a critical need to contain freight costs but lack the internal resources and expertise required to analyze alternate strategies. For these companies, we offer flexible terms of engagement, from short-term project work to ongoing, retainer-based support where Trans-solutions becomes an extension of the operations team.
- Third-party logistics providers (3PLs). Many warehousing-based 3PLs require outside expertise to augment internal resources. We give such 3PLs the freight consulting expertise and tools to deliver advanced solutions for integrated warehousing and distribution solutions. Our 3PL projects include:
- Solution development
- Rate analysis
- Distribution network design
- Transportation Operations Audit
- Specialized Freight. Typically, this freight is classified as "costs of doing business" and has regulated or strict transportation requirements. There is also a strong focus on customer experience or final delivery. These areas include:
- First & Last Mile
- White Glove Service
- Cold Chain Shipping (Temp Validation)
- Pharma /Biotech / Clinical Trials
- Dangerous Goods / Hazardous Material
- Unlike Full Truckload for example, there are a limited number of providers. We know them and if they are a better fit for you.
Visit our freight management case study page to see the type of work we have completed, and if we might be a fit for your organization.